WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT JEFFERSON THOMAS…
“A complete scrapbook of American influence; heartfelt songs written in motel parking lots; observations of the American mindset and landscape; country-tinged bourbon and beer-soaked blues. He switches from guitar to piano for Hometown Hotel and All I Ever Wanted from the new album Play Hurt, but it is the blues guitar work that works the best, especially in the highly personalised covers of The Beatles' Get Back and Hendrix's Red House. All the self-penned songs (including the hit Jacksonville) sit comfortably amidst such distinguished company.”
- OUTLINE MAGAZINE, NORWICH, UK (REVIEW OF CONCERT AT NORWICH GUILDHALL)
“It’s always a great audience when Jefferson plays our ‘Geyser By The Sea’ outdoor concert series.”
- JAKOB SPEAKE, KULTURHUSET ISLANDS BRYGGE TALENT BUYER, COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
“Great to have Jefferson back with us again for 2019!”
- CARRIE GRIFFIN, “TASTE OF CHARLOTTE FESTIVAL” TALENT BUYER, CHARLOTTE, NC
"Deifintely a musical gumbo!"
- ROARK SMITH (TEXAS MUSIC ASSOCIATION'S DJ OF THE YEAR, 2016/2017/2018), KPFT, HOUSTON, TX
“We’ve been playing him from the beginning; glad we finally got him into the theater for one of our shows.”
- GEORGE GRAHAM, PRODUCER, “HOMEGROWN CONCERT SERIES”, SORDONI HI-DEFINITON THEATER/WVIA, SCRANTON, PA
“Jefferson finished a gig after midnight, drove three hours, and did a morning-drive-time in-studio with us. Road warrior!”
- BRIAN BOURGOIN, MUSIC DIRECTOR, WCNI, NEW LONDON, CT
“One of those artists who knows the real work begins after the record is done."
- MAURICE MINOR, DIRECTOR, SYNDICATED & SATELLITE RADIO, SONY MUSIC NASHVILLE
"A great piece of work that has the phones ringing off the hook - we had one girl call in yesterday and ask ‘what IS that damned song?’"
- SHAWN KELLY, Q101.7, GLENS FALLS, NY
“Thomas sang a cappella, and people (in Marion Park) just stopped - it was one of those moments you never forget.”
- GOOSE CREEK GAZETTE, CHARLESTON, SC